The entrance to Kookeet is free.
Dishes cost 7, 8 or 9 euros.
You pay with a payment card, which you can reload at any sales point. The card itself is free (but you still need to load it) and can be used for both food and drinks. Payment cards are available in presale and during Kookeet on www.kookeet.be/betaalkaart and at In&Uit Bruges (Concertgebouw – ‘t Zand 34). It is also possible to purchase the payment card during the event itself at any sales point on the Kookeet square. We accept cash, Bancontact (Maestro), VISA or MasterCard.
Any amount that remains on your card after the event can be refunded via www.kookeet.be/cashback and this until 15 October 2018.
Do you still have some tokens left over from previous editions? No problem, you can still exchange these (this year only!). After that, they become collector’s items!
HOURS OF OPENING
- Saturday 29, Sunday 30 September and Monday 1 October 2018.
- Each day from 11.00 to 21.00.
- Sales points are open until 20.30.
- Dishes can be ordered until 21.00.
- The bar closes at 21.30.
KOOKEET WITH AN ECOLOGICAL DIP
Kookeet goes to great lengths to respect the environment. As in previous editions, the plates are 100% biodegradable, the drinks are served in glasses instead of disposable cups and waste is properly sorted. This year again, Kookeet is super-environmentally-friendly:
- The cutlery is 100% biodegradable.
- Visitors are asked to reuse their cutlery.
- Glasses are cleaned with ecological detergent.
- Kookeet works with local suppliers where possible.
- The chefs use local and seasonal produce where possible.
- The event is easily accessed by public transport.
- One hundred additional temporary bike racks will be installed.
- There are no paper food and drink vouchers but reusable tokens.
UFor safety reasons, no bags will be allowed at Kookeet. The organisation has the right to inspect the content of bags at all times. If the number of visitors at any given time becomes too large, the organisation can decide to temporarily close the site for new entrants. May we also kindly ask you not to bring your own drinks and food, as these are prohibited on the Kookeet square.
The Kookeet working group, headed by Alderman for the Local Economy Hilde Decleer, with Geert Van Hecke (godfather of Kookeet, Zet’joe), Dominique Persoone (The Chocolate Line), Patrick Devos (Restaurant Patrick Devos), Cindy Vanhove (Local Economy department), Alain Lambert (Cabinet of alderman Decleer), Ann Perneel, Griet De Prest, Rien Vandermeersch en Lieve Moeremans (Brugge Plus vzw)
050 44 30 08
Griet De Prest
050 44 20 04 / 0474 473 464
Alain Lambert | 050 44 85 06
Peggy Slingeneyer | 050 45 50 03
Matthias Desmet (in charge of creative matters for the City of Bruges)
Stationsplein Brugge, Sint-Michiels side.